You can pay with your own bank via iDeal. The amount will be charged directly from your account.
Payment with iDEAL is paid with internet banking at one of the participating banks. If you find the iDEAL logo at a webshop, you can pay with iDEAL.
In a few steps, the payment has been made:
- You choose iDEAL as your payment method.
- You select your bank.
- You will be taken to your bank's online banking and log in in the way you know.
- The details of your payment have already been completed and you approve the payment.
- Your bank will immediately show confirmation of payment.
- You return to the webshop Order and payment passed!
- Frequently asked questions about iDeal
- Demo of an iDeal payment
You can pay with different credit cards, namely MasterCard, Maestro and Visa.
If you have a PayPal account, you can also pay via PayPal. Please note that there is enough money on your account so that PayPal can take it out of your account. We will not ship the order until the amount is received.
Payment methods by Klarna (only available within the Netherlands)
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment methods. Payment is to be made to Klarna.
- Pay in  days: The payment period is 14 days from shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. You can find the complete terms and conditions for the markets where this payment method is available here: United Kingdom, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Austria and the Netherlands.
- Direct bank transfer: Available in Germany, Austria, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Poland and the Netherlands. Your account will be debited directly after placement of your order.
- Direct Debit: Available in Germany, Sweden, Austria and the Netherlands. Your account will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service or in case of a subscription in accordance with the timelines communicated. You will be notified about the date(s) by email.
- Card Payments: Available in Sweden, Germany and Austria. The amount will be reserved on your card and will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. In case of a subscription, the amount will be debited in accordance with the timelines communicated.
The payment methods Pay in  days, Slice It and direct debit are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on klarna.com. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.